COLLECTING BEACH SHELL - what you can do with simple shells




Both George and I love collecting the beach shells
 when we walk the gulf shoreline. 








INSPIRATION
We saw some rose shaped necklace charms made
of shells while on vacation in Florida. Once we got
home I took that inspiration to make my own.








These are some of our treasured finds this year.





I will show you how to take this pile,


and create one of these beautiful roses.
Instructions can be found here <----

 I will be giving each my sister, mother, and my
 daughter one of my necklace creations.

  Cross your fingers they will enjoy receiving them
as much as I enjoyed creating them.




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware