CAPPUCCINO BAR - east van subway art


I have been involved in a few projects that have kept me from the usual routine.
One of which is finished but you will have to wait a few weeks to hear about that fun.
Another of the projects is ready to be unveiled.


The Apothecary cabinet was acquired for a new cafe in the DTES of Vancouver
The cafe supports their non-profit program, Project Limelight Society
and they needed a cappuccino counter as well.


That's where this cutey comes in.
It was painted a bright canary yellow with a vibrate blue top and bubble gum pink knobs.
I assume for a child's room once upon a time but time has passed.


The cappuccino counter needed castors so I abliged.


It also needed a much bigger top, so I removed the vibrant blue one
and the ladies from the cafe supplied me with a 1.5/8" thick oak slab to be painted.


This piece of a tree was so heavy I couldn't move it around myself.


Everything was painted in ASCP Graphite before I customized the East Vancouver
subway art they requested for the drawer faces.


If anyone wants to see either the Apothecary cabinet or this Cappuccino counter
in person they are proudly owned and in use at:

EAST OF MAIN CAFE
223 E. Georgia
Vancouver BC
OPENING SOON


AND FINALLY ...

The winner of the firstfinds Etsy $25
CANADA DAY & JULY 4th giveaway is
Gail of the blog titled Crafty Runner.
Congratulations!

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware