BOUDOIR CORSET DRESSER

 
 
I started applying a graphic to an antique tall boy dresser last week.
After many hours of the smell of sharpie markers I have finished.
NOTE:
this project is for an advance DIYer
 
 
I found the graphic at OLD DESIGN SHOP:
and I used a box of a dozen sharpie markers to fill in the image.
 
 
 
 
 
Transfer methods can be found here
Read through the list of 12 options to find the method that will work best for you and your project.
  
 
Here is a look at the dresser before I started.
 
 
I ended up printing this image on 8 sheets of landscape paper (side ways), 2 across and 4 down.
You can use http://www.blockposters.com/ to divide your image up, I definitely recommend it.
 
 
Here is a close up showing what it looks like after waxing and sanding the image.
** WAX BEFORE SANDING **

 
 
 


  
***********************************
 
ALSO ...
Stop in to see what's new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
 
There are over 1000 pieces of used hardware to choose from
 
 

 
***********************************************************
 



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware