SECRET TO AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS BED & FOUR LETTER WORDS




Over the head of the bed is a vintage window hung on the studs with "D" hangers. For the holidays I decorated the window and did an amazing themed bedding I want to share .....





  

For the window I printed out letters on regular
 white paper, cut them out, and taped them in place on my
 window. The snow flakes are tree ornaments also secured
 with tape. You can do this on most any window or mirror
 and you just have to think of how many letters you want your
 word to have and think of all the Christmas words available to you ...
 JOY - ELF - TOY - NOEL - STAR - DEER -SNOW
 - MERRY - SANTA - PEACE - FAMILY and so on.
 My four letter word is *SNOW*. What would your four letter word be? Careful now we are talk about Christmas!



Now to my easy Christmas bedding tip ...

 What I have done is buy an inexpensive red plaid sheet set
 and paired it with my white bedding. A sheet set usually
 comes with pillow cases, a flat sheet, and fitted sheet. This is
 more than enough red and plaid to set the holiday mood in
 the bedroom without buying a new comforter or cover.
You can either have a large fold over of the flat sheet or you
 can use it to cover everything. I've also added a warm knitted
 throw at the foot and this can all be used long after
 Christmas. Try to avoid spending money on bedding that
 is exclusively Christmas themed.


********************************************

Here is a peak at where I store my Christmas stuff, it's a
 storage box spring under my bed. Years ago I was about to
 get rid of my box spring all together until I found this option.
My Christmas decor has been stored in there ever since.


*************************************************

You can also follow along on INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood

*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see all the
vintage hardware we have available for your next project.



 Big Faux Keyhole Hardware Drawer Pulls Shabby Chic White image 0 Shabby Chic Faux Key Lock Handles Vintage Farmhouse Furniture image 0 White Shabby Chic Fixed Handle Drawer Pull Dresser Hardware image 0

image 0  image 0  image 0
*******************************************
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware