FARMHOUSE WOOD CONSOLE TABLE - weathered wood




NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER
OF INVENTION
The glass from this table
was broken so had to I
created a new top for
it. With all the details
I added it turned
out to be an amazing
Farmhouse table.



I cleaned the kitchen island off and put the table on top so I
could walk around and paint the whole bottom easily.


I brush painted the base in Annie Sloan Pure White,
and distressed with a 180 grit sand paper. I even added a
set of 6 brass wheels to the legs.

 

Since the glass was broken and the table needed a new top 
figured I would check my wood stash to see what was 
available. Low and behold I had 3 weathered wood fence 
boards that would work perfectly width wise and would only
 need a trim on the miter saw. I brought them inside to dry
 properly for a few days before using them on the table.

*****************************************************






BEFORE           AFTER


********************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware